Please read all instructions to ensure your application is not rejected or returned to you for corrections.
- Make sure you read and understand all the rules prior to submitting your entry. Any questions left blank, listed as “NA”, “None”, or similar can disqualify your entry.
- Select the correct category below.
- Fill out all questions on the form and verify all information is correct, including a sketch of your entry demonstrating how you plan to use this year’s theme “A Storybook Christmas.”
- Complete the payment portion of the application process. Your application will be considered incomplete until payment is received. If you have questions about the payment process prior to submitting your application, please contact us at contact@tulsahristmasparade,org.
- Sign the rules and hold harmless agreement sent to your email after your application is submitted.
- Please Choose the Correct Category
- Parade Entry Form - Float
- Parade Entry Form - Walking Unit
- Parade Entry Form - Marching Band
Please Choose the Correct Category from the Tabs Above
Not sure which category to pick?
Self-propelled trailer or trailer pulled by truck.
Dance groups, boy/girl scouts, community/church groups, etc.
School, church, community, or other marching bands.
Decorated company vehicles, equestrian, classic cars, motorcycles,
All people in your walking unit must wear costumes and the entire group must share a common theme with costumes that visually go together (matching hats, same color shirts, everyone carrying props, etc.)